This was an experiment using foil tape. I had originally decided that I was going to try this on air conditioning tape, but I found it to be too hard and/or thick. I found some foil tape used for sealing leaking pipes or insulating hot water pipes. It has a thick cushiony texture to it (almost a silicone backing). It gave better impressions when I drew on it. This was a first try in my funky mixed journal. It required 3 and a quarter strips to cover the page, but the seams don't seem to take too much away from it when you look at it in person. Next I'll have to go find some alcohol inks to add to it, since I saw somewhere that they look really neat on foil.